[TYPO3-community] Future of the community extension

Daniel nomail at nomail.com
Mon May 6 07:58:03 CEST 2013

Hi

There was a (short) discussion on Forge
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/t3a-eab-budget2013/wiki and the results
where published here:
http://typo3.org/news/article/explanation-of-the-t3a-2013-budget/

I was wondering why there is little support for the extension. But it would
be great if Tymek could shed some light on how customers and other people
see this.

Best,
Daniel

"Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi)"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1367792381.21877.typo3-project-community at lists.typo3.org...

"was not approved". where did you find that?

As I don't get any feedback from people requesting it, my motivation is
not so high for "just coding it". Tymek might know more about it as he
knows some customers/people who use it.

I would be happy to get some external sponsoring! As i have some time
for coding right now (yes i really do!), i could code it.

Regards, Schaufi