[TYPO3-community] beginners questions /various problems

Tymoteusz Motylewski t.motylewski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:14:22 CEST 2012

Hi Malte,
There might be several reasons for that.
Just to name a few
1. static template is not included
2. access rules are not configured correctly (by default community
plugins show content only for logged in users)
3. storage folder with users is not set

Is your webstie based on introduction packagage or is it configured from
scratch? I'm asking because some users had problems with the inclusion
of static template in introduction package.

You can try including flashmessage plugin on the page and enabling debug
mode in typoscript - than you'll see if access rules are the problem.

Cheers
Tymek