[TYPO3-community] beginners questions /various problems

Malte Schroeder post at malte-schroeder.de
Thu Oct 25 20:41:39 CEST 2012

Hi Tymek,
the Page was setup from the scratch. Basic setup, just Core and Dummy Package.

1. Static Template is included as followed the manual.
2. i did not change any Access rules, so that might be the root cause, but Even if I view the Page with a logged in User, it is empty.
I saw the rules table but did not understand completely how to set. Can you give me a Typoscript example for my needs?

3. Storage Folder with Users is Set. It was existenz and containing some Users and groups as I installed the extension. Could that be a problem? Should I delete them all and create them again?

I will try the debug mode, does it only work if the Flash Message Plugin is active?

Viele Grüße (vom Mobiltelefon)
Malte