[TYPO3-community] Extension Community in TER

Tymoteusz Motylewski t.motylewski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:08:38 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for trying Community :)
I'm aware that current documentation is not rendering correctly on
typo3.org.
I'm planning to migrate Community documentation to ReST (Restructured
Text) as soon as official documentation template is published.
But of course, if you or anybody else want to contribute by fixing
current documentation, I will be more then happy :)

As a temporary solution you can always download documentation as an
OpenOffice document from:
http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/community/0.7.1/sxw/?no_cache=1

Hope this helps.
Cheers