[TYPO3-community] Extension Community in TER

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Jun 26 14:21:26 CEST 2012

Hi Tymoteusz,

Tymoteusz Motylewski wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
> Thanks for trying Community :)
> I'm aware that current documentation is not rendering correctly on
> typo3.org.
> I'm planning to migrate Community documentation to ReST (Restructured
> Text) as soon as official documentation template is published.
> But of course, if you or anybody else want to contribute by fixing
> current documentation, I will be more then happy :)

No need to wait for the template, but we will annouce something once the
tools are ready.

The template will still be enforced by T3o ;)

As start point, Documentation/Index.rst will be used.

We have tool to convert the swx into a reST structure, but wait a little
until we polished it.

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!