[TYPO3-community] Extension Community in TER

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Sun Jun 24 10:13:24 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback! I am not developing community, I am just
integrating it :) ...my programming skills unfortunately would not allow
development.
At the moment, I am working on the integration of community into a
bigger web-project and I hope to be able to support the further
development of the manual. The one currently existing is a good start
and gets you going. There is not so much to configure and even a
non-power user should be able to get it up and running. But I agree,
there is always room for improvement. :)

I agree, the group feature would be great. But let's test community
first in a one-group community :)

There are also some more features (extending profile, better search,
privacy controls) to be added before adding group support.

I plan to regularly post here my progress in getting community
integrated into my project.

For me it is important that community profile fields can be tailored
resp extended to the website's individual needs. This can be best
achieved by making a custom extension. I hope to have this integrated
soon so I can test it on a live website..

Best regards,
Stefan