[TYPO3-community] Testing the git version of community / release date

Tymoteusz Motylewski t.motylewski at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 00:01:24 CEST 2011

Hello Stefan
Almost all of the problem with current version of community were caused
with not up to date templates. The code base works quite well already. I
reviewed almost all of templates and they are working now. I've also
updated installation part in manual.
Please update your installation with current trunk and let me know about
any problems.

Now I'm working on updating the community.extbase.net page, which
contains community extension demo.

One of the bigges advantages and difference from cwt_community is that
community is based on Extbase and Fluid, so it's very easy to add new
features and change templates.

I was thinking about releasing it in next 2 weeks.
It would be grate if you decide to use this extension in your project!

Best regards
Tymek