[TYPO3-commerce] Re: Fatal Error after update 0.12.7 to 0.13.12

Ueli Niggli hb9tny at uska.ch
Sun May 25 21:55:23 CEST 2014

Hello Ingo

thank you for taking your time for your response.

I did clear the caches via backend and also deleted the "temp" files in the typoconf directory. The class.tx_commerce_element_alib.php and also the the referenced class definition in tx_commerce_element_alib.php exist.

I now saw that first deinstalling the old version and then installing the new one works. So probably something in the old configuration/data is not compatible with the new version of commerce. Is there any way to do that without having to re-enter all products etc. manually?

Thank you for the info about 6.2 - I will have a look at the forge project.

best regards, Ueli