[TYPO3-commerce] Fatal Error after update 0.12.7 to 0.13.12

Ingo Schmitt is at marketing-factory.de
Fri May 23 08:38:42 CEST 2014

Hello Ueli,

we (Marketing Factory) run commerce only on LTS Versions and therefore we only test commerce on those versions. The error you mention sounds like a problem in the autoloading, but also could be caused by a old temp_loclaconf file. The class.tx_commerce_element_alib.php file in the lib folder is existing?

Can you clear your configuration cache and test again?

We do think commerce will run on 6.2. But - we don’t have a running live environment for commerce and 6.2, we are in the progress of migrating the first projects and will update commerce if there are any problems asap. For this have a look at the forge project of commerce.

regards

ingo