[TYPO3-commerce] Fatal Error after update 0.12.7 to 0.13.12

Ingo Schmitt is at marketing-factory.de
Mon May 26 08:05:43 CEST 2014

Hello Ueli,

> I did clear the caches via backend and also deleted the "temp" files in the typoconf directory. The class.tx_commerce_element_alib.php and also the the referenced class definition in tx_commerce_element_alib.php exist.

As we are not working on 4.6 or 4.7 I’m not sure what happened here. But it seams that the abstract class ist not found in child class. Maybe you could just add a require once at the beginning (as in 0.12.x).

> I now saw that first deinstalling the old version and then installing the new one works. So probably something in the old configuration/data is not compatible with the new version of commerce. Is there any way to do that without having to re-enter all products etc. manually?

We did not change anything in the data-structure. You won’t have to enter the data again.

Best regards

Ingo