[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce V 0.12.7 Extension use a wrong path suddenly.

Ingo Schmitt is at marketing-factory.de
Mon Feb 17 09:29:33 CET 2014

Hey Wladimir,

did you update commerce recently and did you remove graytree?

can you have a look in the database for the pages table and can you investigate the values in the fields tx_commerce_foldereditorder, tx_graytree_foldername. (select * from pages where tx_graytree_foldername <> '' or tx_commerce_foldereditorder <> ‘’). Depending on you commerce version (With or without graytree) the used folders should have an entry in these fields. You can just move the values from one to the other record, to have the desired folders as your storage folders.

Regards

Ingo