[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce V 0.12.7 Extension use a wrong path suddenly.

Wladimir T. buuman at hotmail.de
Sun Feb 16 20:38:36 CET 2014

Hi,

my friend and me createt and web-shop using the commerce extension and it was running without any problems for about 2 years...

Suddenly the Commerce is using the wrong path and i cant use my product-sorting and see any statistics and other things.

The right Path was: /Root/Commerce/...

Now the wrong path has changed and is: /Commerce/...

Here is a Screenshot of my problem, i hope you understand what i mean: h_ttps://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1375x859q90/855/gg95.png
(remove _ after h...)

Please i need help,i really dont know how to find a solution for my problem.

Best regards

W.T.