[TYPO3-commerce] Re: Commerce V 0.12.7 Extension use a wrong path suddenly.

Wladimir T. buuman at hotmail.de
Mon Feb 17 17:07:06 CET 2014

Hi Ingo,

thank you for your reply!

Yes i have the mentioned fields in my database, but tx_commerce_foldereditorder is everywhere = 0 ! (check screenshot)

Screenshot: h_ttps://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1920x1160q90/35/7pnh.png
(remove _ after h...)
What i have to type in 'tx_commerce_foldereditorder' where the uid is 15-22 ? This is my real commerce system-folder.
I have no idea where the other commerce module is coming from and why my extension is using it... it was suddenly there...
if i delete it, it comes back again automatically, no idea why... (i tryed to delete it in the typo3 backend and in database but it come back over and over again).

Best regards

Wladimir