[TYPO3-commerce] simple & modern shop extension

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Nov 16 16:25:08 CET 2012

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 16:46:47 +1100
"jaco graaff" <jaco at spacexplorer.co.za> wrote:

> Hi Gour - I tried Multishop - did not work with templavoila framework
> - too many hours debugging just to get it going - also the
> "front-end" based administration is removed from the standard
> backend-based - and I was really loking for a approach were
> administrators have one common environment to do most of their tasks.

:-(
> commerce looked like the best - but alas - after going into my 4th
> day of debugging just to get to the next step where it fails again I
> gave up

:-((

> Sadly I finally went for Prestashop: http://www.prestashop.com/
> I was able to get going quickly -

Uhh...this is bad.

> I am passionate about Typo3 - and do not want to spend time going to
> Drupal, etc...

I'm not so passtionte just starting with it, but it seems the best what
we've found so far.

Do you know if some new(er) extension, possibly
Extbased is on the horizon?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As the ignorant perform their duties with attachment to results,
the learned may similarly act, but without attachment, for the