[TYPO3-commerce] idefa_commerce_paymentlib

Morten Haggren mo at idefa.dk
Tue Oct 25 11:01:09 CEST 2011

On 2011-10-25 08:49, Natalie Kleine-Herzbruch wrote:
> Hi Morten,
>
> thanks for your answer. I think there we have a misunderstandig. I've
> changed the default payment article to paymentlib. I get the a form with
> the two paymentmethods I specified in TS. But the problem is. On the
> form there is nothing except the drop-down of Paymentmehtods. And the
> Next-Button will still stay on this site.

The 'next button' should get you to the 'review your order' page,
actually I think even making a selection in the drop down should do that.

 > Nowhere are fields for
> creditcard number etc. What can I do?

As I said;

Note the extension also chance the checkout flow a bit ;
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-idefa_commerce_paymentlib/wiki#Anoyances-this-release

;)

In other words the paymentlib form is not presented to the user till
*after* they have had a chance to review their order and accept terms &
conditions.

This makes more sence that you not ask for credit card details untill
your sure the user has accepted the terms & conditions.

In 0.1.7 you also have the option of adding a surcharge depending on the
paymentmethod, so it makes doubly sence since the user can now view the
grand total before buying. Also in 0.1.7 each paymentmethod is now show
as a 'button' with paymentmethod name, icon and surcharge ( templatable )

--
RewriteRule ^Morten Olesen$ Morten Haggren [R=301,L]