[TYPO3-commerce] No localization in categories, products and articles in multilanguage system

Eric Beer eric at marq.ch
Mon Oct 17 09:23:04 CEST 2011

Hello

We are missing the flags/links to localize the categories and products
within the commerce-category module. The "Localize to"-column in this
module remains empty. I guess, this is causing the problem, that by
localizing a product through the List-Module (where the flags/links are
showing up as expected), the default-language- article of that
particular product will be copied, but the "sys_language_uid"- and
"l18n_parent"-attributes in the tx_commerce_articles-db-table remains
empty. So the articles are not showing up in translated languages.

We checked the multilanguage configuration, switched back from simple
mode to normal mode, installed different commerce-builds, checked every
setup-line. Checking the "Localization View"-Checkbox in Category-Module
is not bringing up the flags/links.

We are running the same configuration with commerce in simple mode in an
other installation and are not facing such an issue.

System:
_ TYPO3 4.5
_ templavoila 1.5.4
_ commerce 0.13.0
_ PHP Version 5.3.2

Does anybody have an idea, what's causing this behaviour?

thanks and regards,
Eric