[TYPO3-commerce] idefa_commerce_paymentlib

Natalie Kleine-Herzbruch natalie.kleine-herzbruch at fibl.org
Tue Oct 25 08:49:44 CEST 2011

Hi Morten,

thanks for your answer. I think there we have a misunderstandig. I've
changed the default payment article to paymentlib. I get the a form with
the two paymentmethods I specified in TS. But the problem is. On the
form there is nothing except the drop-down of Paymentmehtods. And the
Next-Button will still stay on this site. Nowhere are fields for
creditcard number etc. What can I do?