[TYPO3-commerce] idefa_commerce_paymentlib

Morten Haggren mo at idefa.dk
Mon Oct 24 08:40:28 CEST 2011

Hi Natalie,

Sorry about the late answer - was on vacation.

On 2011-10-14 09:36, Natalie Kleine-Herzbruch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to implement idefa_commerce_paymentlib. My problem is that I
> get a form. But only the paymentmethods I give
> config.idefa_commerce_paymentlib{
> paymentmethods=paymentlib_ipayment_cc_mastercard,paymentlib_ipayment_cc_visa
>
> }
> are shown.

This is the intended, so you can limit which payment methods should be
shown - otherwise you'd end up letting the user choose all paymentlib
payment methods ( including ones you might not want to )

> Instead of the form from getPaymentLibForm in class
> paymentlib_to_commerce_bridge the form from class tx_commerce_pi3 is
> shwon. With one drop-down box of the paymentmethods.
> Has anyone a hint for me?

Did you change the default payment article?

They way the extension works is that it creates a new commerce payment
article, and when that is selected it will present the user with the
choice of the paymentlib providers you specified in TS.

Note the extension also chance the checkout flow a bit ;
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-idefa_commerce_paymentlib/wiki#Anoyances-this-release

> TYPO3 4.5.5
> Commerce 0.12.7
> idefa_commerce_paymentlib 0.1.3
>
> Thanks
> Natalie

0.1.3 is some what dated - workload is kind of crazy around here these
days, unfortunately not from commerce customers so there has not been
time to clean up the latest version to a point where it's fit for
release ( and document the new template markers/sub paths )

If there is interest ( and I can remember how xD ) I can upload the
latest version (0.1.7) as is to forge, as I'm afraid I wont have time to
give it the polish/documentation it needs this side of new years.

--
RewriteRule ^Morten Olesen$ Morten Haggren [R=301,L]