[TYPO3-commerce] Request for help: Clean up commerce

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu May 19 09:53:46 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo.

On 16.05.11 17:16, Ingo Schmitt wrote:
> Yes, but currently I think many of the commerce contributors are not familiar of the git/gerrit usage.

Hm, is that the case? Hello, contributors, are you reading this list? ;)

Honestley what about a poll? Here we go:
 http://www.doodle.com/7zphmkri76gibd4e

> I would suggest we move to git/gerrit after the dev days, so everyone can learn git/gerrit during the dev days and can work with commerce after it.

Ok, maybe we can schedule this already, so folks can prepare themselves?
Then we could do the switch there and iron out issues on the spot?

Regards,
Karsten