[TYPO3-commerce] Request for help: Clean up commerce

Ingo Schmitt is at marketing-factory.de
Mon May 16 17:16:34 CEST 2011

Hey Karsten,

> Hi.
>
> On 12.05.11 10:16, Ingo Schmitt wrote:
>> review-process.
>
> Talking about review process - did you consider switching to git and use
> gerrit for code reviews?

Yes, but currently I think many of the commerce contributors are not familiar of the git/gerrit usage. I would suggest we move to git/gerrit after the dev days, so everyone can learn git/gerrit during the dev days and can work with commerce after it.

So, what's your opinion?

Ingo

> I can offer migrating the SVN repository, just open a support request at
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-git/issues/new
>
> I would even review some things and contribute to the cleanup, as I am
> also still running a commerce instance and have a terrifying fear of
> updates on that one... :)
>
> Regards,
> Karsten

Ingo Schmitt

*** BITTE BEACHTEN SIE UNSERE NEUE ANSCHRIFT! ***

Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH  *   mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marienstrasse 14                   *          Tel.: +49 211-361176-63
D-40212 Duesseldorf, Germany       *          Fax:  +49 211-361176-99
Amtsgericht Duesseldorf HRB 53971  * http://www.marketing-factory.de/

Geschaeftsfuehrer:    Peter Faisst   |   Katja Faisst
Karoline Steinfatt   |   Christoph Allefeld   |   Markus M. Kimmel