[TYPO3-commerce] Request for help: Clean up commerce

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun May 15 18:50:43 CEST 2011

Hey.

On 05/13/2011 01:44 AM, Christian Kuhn wrote:
> 'Move to fluid' patch, now. You are invited to review!

Ok, there are now two pending patches: #26795 moves pi2 (basket) to
fluid, #26827 moves pi6 (invoice) to fluid. Reviews are very much
appreciated!

Plan for the next patches: I'd like to finish the move to fluid with the
other pi's (I've already started the battle with pi4, but the remaining
pi's are more complicated than pi2 and pi6). I've already dropped the
idea to be completely backwards compatible, I see no other solution than
breaking changes. The point is, that we end up with a solid code base
this way ...

While creating the fluid patches I realized that the model / object
layer is not really ideal, too (well, there exists one, which is already
a big plus for commerce). Thus, after fluid, I'll start to work on this
level. It would help a lot if we have a cleaned lib/ directory at this
point!

Regards
Christian