[TYPO3-commerce] Update commerce_coupons

Franz Steinmetz franzlst at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 1 14:43:03 CEST 2010

Oh sorry, for sure, where was my mind :)

At the moment, I'm trying to install commerce_coupon in my shop (commerce 0.9.8,
Typo3 4.2.12). The newest version in the repository is 0.2.0, but in trunk you
can find 0.2.6.

I imported and installed v0.2.0 from the repository. With this version I was
able to create coupons.

Then I updated the files with the newest ones out of trunk (via FTP) and did the
offered database update. A click on the create coupon link then lead to an empty
right frame, thus I couldn't create coupons manually. Uploading a *.csv file
workes, but editing the uploaded coupons failed with the same emty frame.

Now my questions:
What do I have to do to after updating the files from trunk to get the new
version working?
Alternatively: Is there a posibility to get v0.2.6 directly as *.t3x file?
Additionately: Which ID shell be stored in useCouponPid? The id of the folder
"Coupons", which includes the folders "Disabled", "Enabled", etc?Is it correct,
that this folder contains an unnamed foled "[no title]"?

I'm looking forward to using this extension!

Franz Steinmetz

franzlst at yahoo.de
http://www.roboshow.de
http://www.jsg-abi2008.de