[TYPO3-commerce] basketHashValue

Morten Haggren mo at idefa.dk
Mon Nov 8 08:22:42 CET 2010

Hi Rik,

The reason why you'd need the basket state to render pi1 is to show the
ammount of the view'ed article the customer currently have in the basket.

That way if he chooses to change the 2 to a 1 and add to basket it makes
sense that there are only 1 in the basket, where as if it didn't show
any number and he wrote 1 ( knowing there was already 2 in the basket )
it would seem just tad odd that there suddenly was only 1 in the basket.

/Morten

--
RewriteRule ^Morten Olesen$ Morten Haggren [R=301,L]