[TYPO3-commerce] basketHashValue

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:25:06 CEST 2009

Hello,

I just read this post
http://support.typo3.org/projects/commerce/m/re-typo3-commerce-important-baskets-seem-to-get-shared-among-fe-users-security-issue-244858/p/12/

They talk about basketHashValue in URL and that it is only usefull if
someone would like to display the article stock or has different rights
/ prices for different Usergroups. But with no stock handling and only
one usergroup this getVar is useless, am i right? Is there a way to get
rid of the basketHashValue, has someone tested that yet? I would like to
generate nice realUrl links without the hash value so google has no
problems to crawl the site. I think it would also speed up the extension...

kind regards,
Georg Schönweger