[TYPO3-commerce] basketHashValue

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 18:05:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

I added one line to newest trunk version of commerce;
in lib/class.tx_commerce_basic_basket.php on line 654 i added the line:
return false;
The basketHashValue is gone now, no problems so far. Maybe it helps some
other guys too.

It would be nice if the basketHashValue could be deactivated by TS, or
if there would be a hook to deactivate it.
I would also write a patch file maybe for setting it via TS or also for
adding a new hook to deactivate it if somebody is interested in this.

kind regards,
Georg Schönweger