[TYPO3-commerce] basketHashValue

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Tue Nov 2 16:26:23 CET 2010

Ah, thanks Ingo.

That clears things up. Didn't even know that was posssible. Can you
explain a little about the use case for that? Curious what I could use
it for.
So I guess I can pull out basketHashValue out of the url. Great.

Later I'll post an insight I have for RealUrl so we can all enjoy
beautiful URLs.

Cheers!