[TYPO3-commerce] Limit countries in pi3

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Tue Aug 10 08:53:28 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

Never heard of that hotlist before but going by the manual
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/static_info_tables/current/info/class.tx_staticinfotables_div.php/
:

plugin.tx_staticinfotables_pi1{
	itemsProcFunc_config{
		#enable holist
		prependHotlist=1
		#sort the hotlist
		hotlistSort=1
		#Number of hotlist entries to show
		hotlistLimit=10
		#Display only the hot list ( default(0) is to show the host list first
in the dropdown, and then the rest of the results )
		hotlistOnly=1
	}
}

with the table tx_staticinfotables_hotlist somehow containing your hotlist

Hope it helps

/Morten Olesen