[TYPO3-commerce] Limit countries in pi3

Michael Janssen office at zedwoo.de
Mon Aug 9 13:57:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

Morten Olesen schrieb:
> Deleing from static_info_table is a bad idea since further updates would
> repopulate the table.
Yes, you are right. It's quick and dirty.

> Luckily there is an easier way;
> just replace {$idefaconstants.landeListe} with a comma separated string
> of ISO3 country codes ( or define the/a similar constant ), and default
> with the country you want to show as default.
> You may need to repeat it for "delivery" aswell
That's a nice way. But on my research i stumbled over the
hotlist-Feature of the static_info_table. This can be a suitable way and
no hassle with updates. And i can use the selection in every extension
on the same installation.
But i haven't found the right way to use it. There is no manual or such
things.

Is here somebody with a hint?

Wishes,

Michael