[TYPO3-commerce] Problems with v0.9.9 on 4.2.10 - Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Mon Nov 30 23:54:53 CET 2009

Hi again,

Well in the end i installed a svn client, downloaded the latest version and
uploaded it manually to my site overwriting the old files. In the extension
manager i then needed to update and everything works now. One thing i also
found out the hard way is that cleaning the cache is essential for nearly
all operations with commerce in the backend.

The site is not live for the moment but thx for reminding me to turn of
error display.

In any case, before with v 909 the checkout process wouldn't work, now with
v11 everything works so maybe there were other errors since i'm using 4.2.10

Thx Morten !

On 11/30/09 3:22 PM, in article
mailman.1.1259591002.7164.typo3-project-commerce at lists.typo3.org, "Morten