[TYPO3-commerce] Product List Single View

10tje martijnvegmond at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:16:48 CET 2009

Hey,

I have the commerce webshop working, but when I want to show a single
product on a page I get the following error:
...\class.tx_commerce_pibase.php<br />tx_commerce_pi1<br
/>renderElement<br />Line 1283<br />No Template given as parameter to
method and no template loaded via TS

When installing the plugin, I did the following:
- selected the plugin commerce productlist.
  - display type: standard view
  - product: the product I want to show
  - category: the category where the product is in
  - startingpoint: the products map of commerce
  - template: my template
  - shoppingcart page: the page where the shoppingcart info is shown.

In the TS Setup I have the following:
# Product view
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
	maxRecords = 6
	templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}product.tmpl
}

And in the TS Constantes:
plugin.tx_commerce_lib {
	addressPid = 224
	userPid = 226
	editAddressPid = 223
	basketPid = 218
	# overridePid is the Product Detail page
	overridePid = 217
	checkoutPid = 220
	emptyBasketPid = 219
	emptyCheckoutPid = 221
	userGroup = 1
	currency = EUR
}

templatePathCommerce = fileadmin/template/commerce/

Anyone a idea what I'm missing are doing wrong?

Thanks already,
Martijn