[TYPO3-commerce] Problems with v0.9.9 on 4.2.10 - Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Mon Nov 30 15:22:24 CET 2009

Hi Christophe,

You really should not display errors & warning on a production site it
is a security risk.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/errorfunc.configuration.php#ini.display-errors

so set this value to "off" or "stderr" depending on your php version.

That said it's just a warning that the behavior has been altered, in
time these will be cleaned up - it's noting critical.

/Morten