[TYPO3-commerce] Problems with v0.9.9 on 4.2.10 - Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Thu Nov 26 14:13:29 CET 2009

Hello,

I am using commerce on typo3 4.2.10 and am having a problem where i am
getting the error:

Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in
/typo3conf/ext/commerce/pi3/class.tx_commerce_pi3.php on line 601

In the front end on the checkout page. I had a similar error in the backend
which i managed to solve by downloading a patched file from typo3forge.

I was wondering if the latest version on

http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/browse/extension-commerce/branches

Would maybe solve this error but i can't seem to find a downloadable archive
of this build .. Do i need a SVN client to get hold of it ?

Or does anyone have an idea how else to solve this ? Apart from this error
everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks, Chris