[TYPO3-commerce] Categories/Products/Articles - trying to understand the logic

Georg Schönweger Georg.Schoenweger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 16:54:47 CET 2009

Hi Christophe,

you have to create at least 1 article per product. In your case you
could also create 1 Prodct (Domains) and multiple Articles (.com, .eu,
.org ecc.). It depends on what you want do. If each "Domain Article" is
different and you want to show each "Domain Article" also in list view
separatly, it's maybe better if you make 1 Product per Domain.

Payment and Delivery are normal Articles with prices which get added in
the checkout / basket.

kind regards,
Georg