[TYPO3-commerce] problem with showing details of products / articles

Steve Borrmann steveborrmann at gmx.de
Wed Nov 18 12:58:41 CET 2009

Dear list,

hello to you all.

My installation of works fine besides one problem. Symptoms are:

1. When I click on a product in my product list to show the detail page,
the product list only reloads (and omits the details page). This happens
when I don't define a product name in the corresponding plug-in page
(page "details" (for detail view), extension options "product
information" (german: Produktdaten) --> product name (for single view)

2. When I define some product name in this List, I get this defined
product when I click on the product name in my product shop list. So, I
understand the behaviour of the second one (which is OK, I think), but
what's with the first one? I would expect a normal detail view when I
click on some product name in my product list but the expected action
happens.

I use the commerce extension from TER (0.9.9), Typo3 4.2.6 (and I know
that I have to update it) and the corresponding dependencies, also from
TER.

Does anyone has a suggestion for me?

Thanks and regards
Steve Borrmann