[TYPO3-commerce] Prices for Articles

Georg Schönweger Georg.Schoenweger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:10:41 CET 2009

Hi,

i need to load the prices for an article from another article. So lets
say i have the Article[10] and for this article i need to load the
prices from Article[1] (for Basket, single View, listView ecc.)

So my firts thought was to hook into the base article class where the
prices gets loaded. But there are many funtions which fetch and
instantiate a price object and i can't hook in all of them. So i think
this is not a good way of doing that.

Then i thinked to just change the prices in the
basket_item(tx_commerce_baskets) when an article is added to the basket.
For this i could use the Hook in pi2: postartAddUidSingle. I think the
whole price calculation is only done via the basket_items, so i hope
there should be no problems. For single View and list View i could just
override the markerArray.

What do you think would be a good solution?

kind regards,
Georg Schönweger