[TYPO3-commerce] commerce_ext - pdf-invoice

Chris chris at dreamride.de
Tue May 26 10:33:01 CEST 2009

Hi Morten,

thanks a lot for your hint. But could you please tell me, which number i
have to input there? Is this the page id number of the page the invoice
plugin is inserted? If not, i dont know, which number i have to input
there. I appended a screenshot, where you can see, that the download
links still dont appear in the backend and where they normally have to
come out.

The first Screenshot is showing the Order View with the broken non
existing pdf download link and the second one is showing the pdf invoice
view. Beside the package icon a pdf icon should apper as it was shown in
the extension manual.

Many thanks in advantage for all help.

Best regards,

Chris