[TYPO3-commerce] commerce_ext - pdf-invoice

Chris chris at dreamride.de
Mon May 18 13:48:04 CEST 2009

Hi @ all,

is there any way to show the pdf download icons in the backend as it was
described in the extension manual and pictured in the screenshots? (PDF
invoice is just sent to admin or customer) I cannot solve this problem
for a while and my customer wants to print pdf invoices. Another bug
seems to be that the pdf invoice don't display the address datas
(delivery address / invoice address) if the createNewUsers Flag is
setted up to 0.

It would be very great, if someone can give me a hint do solve this
problems.

Best regards,

Chris Bernhard