[TYPO3-commerce] how to change sorting of articles in list view

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Mon Jun 8 08:19:54 CEST 2009

Hi Toni,

Sorry for the late answer ( extended weekend ), glad it worked out for
you after all.

You have allready found where the hook was implemented, but for future
reference ( and for anyone googling the post );

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_product.php']['articleOrder']

3rd "argument" in the hook array is (usually) the class it belongs to

/Morten Olesen