[TYPO3-commerce] how to change sorting of articles in list view

toni milovan tmilovan at efpu.hr
Thu Jun 4 18:16:54 CEST 2009

Ooopst found it :))  it's in tx_commerce_db_product.php.

Sorry :)

Toni

On 2009-06-04 18:01:01 +0200, toni milovan <tmilovan at efpu.hr> said:

> Hi Morten,
>
> Thanks for replying to my question. However no matter how hard I try I
> cannot seem to find the "articleOrder" hook you mentioned below. I have
> the latest commerce version from svn meaning 0.11.10 and mentioned hook
> ain't there (postinit is).
>
> Regarding the question why should I need such functionality, well my
> client just wants it that way. He is creating many articles by just
> copying template product, and after copying sorting field are empty so
> he has to click to the sorter to fill the sorting fields for articles
> while he just wants the to be sorted by the order they were created.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Toni
>

> On 2009-06-03 08:38:50 +0200, Morten Olesen <mo at idefa.dk> said:
>
>> Hi Toni
>>
>> Not really sure why you would want to do this now that sorting is finally in...
>>
>> at any rate
>> articles,products,etc have a postinit hook that allowes you to change
>> stuff such as which fields to load or sortorder ($this->orderField)
>> before the actual database call
>> Hook:
>> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_product.php']['postinit']
function:

postInit($ref)

Article

>> order even has it's own hook
>>
>> Hook:
>> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_product.php']['articleOrder']
function:

articleOrder($originalOrder)

so:
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_product.php']['articleOrder'][]='EXT:/yourextension/class_tx_yourextension.php:tx_yourextension';

<?php
class

tx_yourextension{