[TYPO3-commerce] digital articles, sell downloads

Ralf Merz ralf at ralf-merz.de
Tue Jun 2 16:42:48 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I know, the question has been asked here several times.
Is it possible to sell digital content with commerce?

I have a customer that sells Software, I mean he ships CDs and DVDs.
Now he want´s to offer billable updates.
Other wish: These updates have to be authorized with a serial number.
Then a download link should be generated temporarily for 24 or 48 hours.

Well, now the main question ist:
Who has experience with this digital articles thing?

Thanks for any help!

Greets
Ralf Merz