[TYPO3-commerce] Need help: category-tree (graytree) and article-prices are broken in commerce 0.11.4?

Sascha Egerer seg at softvision.de
Sat Jan 24 13:21:31 CET 2009

Please use the latest trunk version. Some of your bugs are already fixt
as you can see in  the bugtracker
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/activity/extension-commerce

You have to execute the "Update!" function in the extension manager to
get yout category tree working.

Greets

Sascha

***************************************