[TYPO3-commerce] Need help: category-tree (graytree) and article-prices are broken in commerce 0.11.4?

Andre Dittmar typo3 at hotbytes.de
Sat Jan 24 14:14:47 CET 2009

Hi Sascha,

Thanks for the quick respond (even at saturday :-)!

> Please use the latest trunk version. Some of your bugs are already
> fixt
> as you can see in  the bugtracker
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/activity/extension-commerce

Cat-tree:
---------
I've checked out the latest version a half an hour before (revision
16048). It's now the Version 0.11.5 in Ext-Manager, I also execute the
Update-button in the Ext-Manager, but I still have exactly the same
problem with the cat-tree? Have a look at the screenshoots screen01
and screen02. I also have no cat-tree in the selection-field adding a
sub-category as new record, see screen03.

I also did the update at the live-server, with nearly the same result
except curiously there is not debug-output by the tree -> screen_live

Prices for articles:
--------------------
At the livesystem I already added the missing fields l18n... as I
mentioned in the mail before. With 0.11.5 it now seems possible to add/
edit the prices again. Thanks for that.

Links to the Screenshots:
http://hotbytes.de/worker/screen01.png
http://hotbytes.de/worker/screen02.png
http://hotbytes.de/worker/screen03.png
http://hotbytes.de/worker/screen_live.png

> You have to execute the "Update!" function in the extension manager to
> get yout category tree working.

I did, but still it don't work? Any more ideas? I could give you a
call it may helpful. I'm very interested to get this under control, so
if you need any more infos about the used environment etc. or help,
feel free to contact me!

Thanks and best regards,
Andre

---