[TYPO3-commerce] Need help: category-tree (graytree) and article-prices are broken in commerce 0.11.4?

Andre Dittmar typo3 at hotbytes.de
Sat Jan 24 11:49:57 CET 2009

Hello,

I use the latest SVN-Version of commerce 0.11.4 (Rev. 16045) with
TYPO3 4.2.3 and the latest versions of all extensions.

Firstly, I have a strange Problem in the backend with the category-
tree? There are neither any categories nor any products or articles
visible when the graytree-Option of commerce is deactivated. In the
main-frame I get a debug-output of TYPO3, showing the default paying
and delivery methods.

When I activate the graytree-option, I get the same debug-output in
the pagetree-frame and below the debug-output the category-tree. I can
see the cat-tree, but there are several errors:

- If I klick a product (e.g. PAYMENT), no articles are shown.
- If I try to add a subcategory to my default category, the category
won't be added to the default cat, but directly beneath the root. *)
- If I try to add a product to my default category, I get a error to
select a category first (even if I use the contextmenu on my default
cat). *)
- If I import serveral products (and articles) with
wt_commerce_import, it seems everything ok (in the commerce sysfolder
and frontend), but the categorytree will be cut after the first. **)

*) In both cases, it's also not possible to select the category in the
form of a product or category.
**) This works properly in Version 0.9.8

Secondly, when try to change or enter a price for an article, I've the
following error after saving the data:
----
2: SQL error: 'Unknown column 'l18n_diffsource' in
'fieldlist'' (tx_commerce_article_prices:1)

2: SQL error: 'Unknown column 'l18n_diffsource' in
'fieldlist'' (tx_commerce_article_prices:2)

2: SQL error: 'Unknown column 'l18n_diffsource' in
'fieldlist'' (tx_commerce_article_prices:4)
----

I've compared the ext_tables.sql of 0.11.4 with 0.9.8 and in the
0.11.4 there are the fields missing for sys_language_uid, l18n_parent,
l18n_diffsource? When I add the fields and update the database in the
ext-manager, there is no more errormessage and it seems to work.
Stupidly, now the prices are written with a factor of 100 into the
database? For example, when I enter 235,00 in the field, the value
2350000 (= 23500.00) will be written in the database... I can't figure
myself, that this will be caused by adding the missing l18n-Fields to
the database...

Any ideas how to handle this problems? I don't want to downgrade again
to the 0.9.8, because I'd serveral other problems (like the FE-forms
for the address handling in the checkout process)... I try to fix the
problems by myself, but any help will be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Andre

---
Andre Dittmar | hot bytes