[TYPO3-commerce] How can I replace the checkout-steps text with graphic

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Sun Sep 7 19:28:35 CEST 2008

Hi Mario,

again it's in the local_lang:
----
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3 {
   _LOCAL_LANG.nl {
     label_step_billing  = Factuuradres
     label_step_delivery = Bezorgadres
     label_step_payment  = Betaling
     label_step_listing  = Controle
     label_step_finish   = Versturen
   }
}
----

If you want front end texts translated or replaced, best place to look for the
texts are the local_lang. If not documented, I usually (let my editor) search
the extension directory foor the text which I want replaced.

Pascal