[TYPO3-commerce] How can I replace the checkout-steps text with graphic

Mario Hinterreiter mrng at gmx.net
Sun Sep 7 19:46:39 CEST 2008

@Pascal: hi! and yes, I know where the texts are and I work nearby the
same way than you (linux-command "grep -ri" is very helpfull for this).

My problem ist that I have no idea how to replace them with graphics ...
except from hacking it into class.tx_commerce_pi3.php.

There should be two graphics for each step: a light version for the
steps to do and a darker version of the same graphic for steps already
done (= the links to jump back).

cheers, mario