[TYPO3-commerce] How can I replace the checkout-steps text with graphic

Mario Hinterreiter mrng at gmx.net
Sun Sep 7 18:11:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

Hope you still beleave me that I'm always searching as far as I know,
before asking the list!

I want to replace the CHECKOUT_STEPS_BAR (Step 1: Billing Adress, Step
2: Delivery Adress, ...) with some graphics instead of simple text but I
hardly can't find a way how to do this.

Not in the config and also not as one of the hooks. As far as I'm not
very common in using hooks yet perhaps it can done with one and I just
don't recognize it. :)

That's for sure a simple thing I'm just to blind to see, isn't?

best regards, mario