[TYPO3-commerce] Template layout - help needed!!!

Marko Minic mminic at mac.com
Thu Oct 30 13:46:54 CET 2008

Hi Chris,

thank you for you quick answer, but I still have a problem when using only default template from extension directory. There is an error: The page is not configured! [type= 0][]

I have included commerce template from extension in root page template, add TS constants add tmpl files in fileadmin...

What should I put in TS setup beside this code?:

# product listing
 plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
 	maxRecords = 6
 	templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}product.tmpl
 }

Marko