[TYPO3-commerce] Template layout - help needed!!!

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Thu Oct 30 12:15:28 CET 2008

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:40:50 +0100, Marko Minic <mminic at mac.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> could somebody help me with template layouting for commerce. I have
> installed extension, and everything is working fine but I don't realize
> how to change default layout? How can I put commerce modules on my own
> template design? Is there any online HTML/CSS example or tutorial? Can I
> use template autoparser or TEMPLAVOILA?
>
> Please help! This is kinda urgent for me :)
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Marko Minic

Hi Marko.
i think you should just copy the default template from the extension
directory
to your fileadmin directory and make the nessary changes.
this is for me the most efficient way to insert my modifications.

i think template autoparser or Templa voila will not work for the commerce
extension.
you simply need a html file with the right marker inserted.

chris

--
Christian Wolff // Berlin
http://www.connye.com