[TYPO3-commerce] article_select_attributes with one article

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Wed Oct 22 08:16:04 CEST 2008

Hi Pascal,

The reason that it gets removed is that it does not make sence to have a
select box with just one option, prehaps you should user shall/can or
filter instead?

Even so what you describe can actually create a problem even with
intended use of the shop "articles.showWithNoStock=0" could easily(!)
lead to a situation where only one article is shown, and then the user
would not know what colour/size/etc they were buying..

I'm currently working on rewriting the drop down coded and this
definitely need some attention

/Morten Olesen