[TYPO3-commerce] article_select_attributes with one article

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Tue Oct 21 15:03:00 CEST 2008

Hi list and developers team,

When there is only one article with a product, the 'article_select_attributes'
marker is emptied.

The display of the select value of that product, in our case the color, could be
of interest to the customer when ordering an article even when there is no
choice in this.

Is there a reason why the pi1 code conditions the filling of this marker?
(line 485: 'if($count > 1) {')
When I disable the condition everything seems to work fine.
Perhaps this condition is a candidate for TS configuration:
alwaysShowArticleAttributes?

Regards,
Pascal